BattleBlades Sanbon-Sugi Shinken
Handforged clay tempered 1095 high carbon steel blade with wide Bo-Hi reaching all the way up Chu-kissaki. Razor sharp cutting edge, with graceful and rich Sanbon-Sugi hamon and top-of-the-line hand polishing.
Blackened brass Fuchi, Kashira and Menukis with extra slim black Tsuba, premium grade brown cotton tight-fitting Ito with real rayskin inlay on hardwood Tsuka. Seppa made of copper and an eye-catching brass Habaki skillfully fitted to ensure firm finishing of the Koshirae.
The Saya present the true craftsmanship. Polished hardwood is finished with multiple layers of red lacquer featuring polished genuine black buffalo horn Koiguchi, Kurikata and Kojiri. Highest grade thick Sageo gives the final impression for the discernible scabbard.
- overall 40 1/2″ (1030mm)
- blade length 28″ (710mm)
- blade material hand forged 1095 high carbon
- clay tempered hamon
- wide bo-hi and chu-kissaki
- blackened kashira fuchi ja menuki
- cotton wrapped tsuka with genuine rayskin
- hardwood saya with silk sageo
- genuine buffalo horn koiguchi, kurikata and kojiri
- serial numbered
- comes with silk sword bag and the certificate of authenticity
- weight 1056 grams
499,00 € sis. alv 24%
Arming the Nation™ since 1997. Tue meitä jalon tehtävämme jatkamisessa.